I am a Senior Lecturer at School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, The University of Queensland, Australia. My research interests include Computer Security, Software Engineering and Formal Methods.
Previously, I was a Lecturer in Griffith University and an Assistant Professor in Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore. I obtained my PhD degree from National University of Singapore, Singapore, and my M.S. and B.S. degrees from Peking University, China.
I am recently working on these areas:
- IoT/ICS Security TSE19, ACSAC17
- Privacy-preserving Machine Learning ESORICS20
- Mobile Security ASE19, TSE18
Work with me: I am looking for self-motivated PhD students, interns and postdocs. My current focus is on formal methods on security, protocol verification, fuzzing, machine learning and blockchain. If you are interested, please send me an email with your CV.
I am honored to be working with:
- Yanjun Zhang (UQ PhD): Privacy-preserving Machine Learning
- Kulani Mahadewa (NUS PhD): IoT Security
- Kailong Wang (NUS PhD, UQ Visiting Scholar): Network Security, Machine Learning on Security
I am honored to have worked with:
- Quanqi Ye (NUS PhD -> ADSC Postdoc): Mobile Security